www.bharatjhurani.com


BRAToSPHERE - EVERYTHIN' LIES WITHIN!!

THE WEB NOW HAS A NEW IDENTITY!!!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why a blog??

I was wondering why do i blog, after all?? and came up with the follwing reasons...

-Timepass (as I mentioned before...I am preoccupiedly jobless, or so)
-Claim to fame (I am hoping that one day my weblog will be published as a book. My suggestion for the title: “THE INCREDIBLE MEMOIRS OF YOU-KNOW-WHO"(no. 1 best seller by the NEWYORK TIMES)
-Typing practice (much needed)
-Desire to leave my footprint on the world

V have 2 weeks of hols( quite borin, i should say.. :-D).
Bye 4 now, varun is waitin 4 me.. and i need 2 rush off...

By the way,
HAPPY NEW YEAR,
BJ

1 comment:

  1. dude
    i accept it is time pass and gives u much needed practice for typing.
    it also improvs our english.

    ReplyDelete