www.bharatjhurani.com


BRAToSPHERE - EVERYTHIN' LIES WITHIN!!

THE WEB NOW HAS A NEW IDENTITY!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bunk

Halloah!!

I m here posting this blog, with the class goin on.. Yes i have bunked it. Even though many ppl wouldn't believe it, but yes i do bunk. and i m worried my attendance may not meet the required criteria!!! - A terrible nightmare!!

These days, every fri and sat are turning to b hols 4 me. I m BUNKING the classes dude.. It was a movie last week... I, Dinesh and Semin planned to go to Sarkar but went to a new Telugu flick instead.. Last weekend was horrible - 3 movies in 3 days, and on sunday evenin i have no money at all...


Now i would have to rush to the class or else one more 'red dot' would be marked against my name...

regards,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment