www.bharatjhurani.com


BRAToSPHERE - EVERYTHIN' LIES WITHIN!!

THE WEB NOW HAS A NEW IDENTITY!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Wrong Decisions

Hello everyone,
Today could rightly be termed as the day when my deciding abilities have gone complete haywire..

Firstly, I never go to the coll on sats, very proudly boastin' that sats ar hols 4 me, but tosay here i m in the GOD DAMN COLLEGE... A very bed decision indeed...


I generally have someone 4m my class as a pillion rider when i come to coll, but today i was alone.. not that i don't like being alone, but.... on the way, a not so good looking guy raised his finger 4 a lift. I mistaking him for a friend of mine( Who looks eqaully bad!), gave him a lift. After some distance I find my very own claasmate asking a lift, and i was in a helpless situation.. BAD DECISION


In the coll i m the first one to run out of the class, but today i don't know why?, but i felt like sittin in Srihari sir's xtra voluntary class on communication skills.... Not that it was borin, but i was dead hungry and rats had my stomach their playground...


Anyways, there is one
BAD DECISION
that i had made last year compared to which these are nothin.. I would be lucidating that some other time...

regards
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment