www.bharatjhurani.com


BRAToSPHERE - EVERYTHIN' LIES WITHIN!!

THE WEB NOW HAS A NEW IDENTITY!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

e-STALKING

My last post on loneliness was received pretty well and before you start assuming things, let me make it very straight - I have a good sense of Observation! true story!

one particular line which received the maximum comments and brickbats was, "You still frequent the orkut/ FB profiles of your EXs"


Well, this is very very true, and 98.89% of the LOO affected junta do this. The remaining 1.11%( i did not use a calculator to calculate this!) have been deleted from the friends list, or more worse the account of the ex has itself been deleted ("I want to start a new life fresh ,without any hangovers!")


In this context, the ever innovating facebook should sure get this app on.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    its my first comment but i like most of ur blogs
    keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:11 PM

    its my first comment but i like most of ur blogs
    keep writing :)
    Aruj

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Aruj: thnkx dude!!!

    ReplyDelete